The Hellenic Energy Exchange S.A. (HEnEx SA), recently founded and operating under the Greek Law 4512/2018, wishes to include in its activities the provision of services as Natural Gas (NG) Trading Platform Operator (TPO) in Greece as well as to further expand them to neighboring markets. Within this framework, the HEnEx SA engaged the consortium MRC – Ernst & Young to carry out a Feasibility Study with the following general scope:
- Analysis and presentation of the European landscape (EU-28).
- Analysis of the Greek Natural Gas market and infrastructure.
- LNG exchange-based Trading and Clearing Model.
- Regional expansion and development.
- Costs and revenues for the development and operation of HENEX SA’s Natural Gas Market.
- Implementation Plan.