MRC assisted the client (a private sector investor) to evaluate numerous IPP opportunities, and pursue the early-stage development phases of greenfield power generation plants. Opportunities are mainly thermal power plants ranging from 250MW to 1000MW, in different locations around Nigeria (including Calabar and Awka Ibom, among others).
MRC provides on-going advisory in the following areas:
- Integrated evaluation of project feasibility – technical, regulatory/legal, financial, market, risk & other
- Financial modelling for project viability, scenario analysis, risk assessment, and portfolio options
- Identification & tracking of short, medium & long term project development needs.
- Meeting all PPA conditions precedent
- Transaction document package evaluation
- Coordination with sector stakeholders & authorities